Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
CRIS Recruitment 2019 – Centre for Railway Information Systems recently released the recruitment advertisement for 50 Assistant Software Engineer job in Delhi. The official notification for the post will be released on 08.07.2019 by CRIS on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill CRIS Online Application from 08.07.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 07.08.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in CRIS. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CRIS job notification 2019 fully. Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) job applications are collected by Online mode, through cris.org.in.
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Assistant Software Engineer Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on CRIS latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this CRIS recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Assistant Software Engineer job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Centre for Railway Information Systems job 2019 and also for getting all latest upcoming Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Faculty (Teaching) Jobs updates alerts (Join with us). For more accurate information on this Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website cris.org.in.
Details of Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Recruitment 2019
CRIS Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on CRIS Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers and aspirants who are looking for the Career in Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS). The important details of CRIS Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|CRIS Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Role||Assistant Software Engineer|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs.44900/-|
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Job Vacancy Details
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 50 Assistant Software Engineer job vacancies in Delhi. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 50
CRIS Recruitment 2019 Post wise Vacancy details
Centre for Railway Information Systems fill the below following posts to their recent CRIS recruitment 2019.
- Assistant Software Engineer
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
CRIS 50 Assistant Software Engineer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) job notification, the eligibility details for the Assistant Software Engineer job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this CRIS job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) job 2019.
CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Educational Qualification
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Assistant Software Engineer job opportunities.
- BE/B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science-4 Year degree course). Relevant Degree from an AICTE/UGC recognized institute or equivalent qualification as per Govt. of India Rules, with min 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates), and GATE Scores as Specified. Candidates with ME/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering can also apply provided they possess the required GATE 2019 Scores.
CRIS Assistant Software Engineer Age limit and Relaxation
To apply CRIS Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job. Check the CRIS Assistant Software Engineer job 2019 age limit and relaxation details from below.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 22 to 27 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the CRIS Assistant Software Engineer job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Assistant Software Engineer job in CRIS as per the notified mode.
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) 50 Assistant Software Engineer various salary range details are given below.
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- GATE 2019 Score
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for CRIS Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of CRIS have to apply for CRIS Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Software Engineer posts through Online mode. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS). To complete the application process for CRIS Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website cris.org.in.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement CRIS Assistant Software Engineer and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official CRIS Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the CRIS Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by CRIS for Assistant Software Engineer job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Important dates for Assistant Software Engineer Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) recruitment 2019.
|Last date to Apply CRIS Recruitment 2019||07.08.2019|
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|CRIS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|CRIS Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|