Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
LIC Recruitment 2019 – Life Insurance Corporation of India recently released the recruitment advertisement for 7871 Assistant job in All over India. The official notification for the post will be released on 17.09.2019 by LIC on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill LIC Online Application from 17.09.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 01.10.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in LIC. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest LIC job notification 2019 fully. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) job applications are collected by Online mode, through www.licindia.in.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Assistant Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on LIC latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this LIC recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Assistant job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website www.licindia.in.
- 1 Details of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment 2019
- 2 Post wise Vacancy details
- 3 Educational Qualification
- 4 Age limit
- 5 Age Relaxations
- 6 Application Fees
- 7 Salary details
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply for LIC Jobs 2019
- 10 Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Important dates for Assistant Job
- 11 Download Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
Details of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment 2019
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. The important details of LIC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant are highlighted in the table below.
|LIC Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Basic pay of Rs. 14435/- per month in the scale of Rs. 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195 (2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080 and other admissible allowances as per rules.|
LIC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 7871 Assistant job vacancies in All over India. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 7871
Post wise Vacancy details
Life Insurance Corporation of India fill the below following posts to their recent LIC recruitment 2019.
|Zonal/ Division Name||Total|
|North Central Zone||1242|
|East Central Zone||1497|
|South Central Zone||632|
|Name of Post||State||No. of Post|
|Srinagar||Jammu and Kashmir||71|
|Jalpaiguri||West Bengal, Sikkim||98|
|Jorhat||Assam, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh||42|
|Kolkata Metro||West Bengal||60|
|Kolkata Suburban||West Bengal, Andaman & Nicobar||103|
|Silchar||Assam, Manipur, Tripura||39|
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
LIC 7871 Assistant Eligibility Details
As per the recent Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) job notification, the eligibility details for the Assistant job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this LIC job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Assistant jobs in Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Assistant job opportunities.
|Qualification||“Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution”.|
(i) HSC (10+2+3 pattern): who have put in atleast 10 years service
(ii) Matric: who have put in atleast 15 years service
(iii) Non-Matric: 15 years service+ Indian Army special certificate exam or corresponding examination in Air Force and Navy
|Note||– Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfill the above eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered as eligible.|
– All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by the Government Regulatory bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.09.2019. Proper documents from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.09.2019 have to be submitted at the time of document verification after final selection. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing appearing on the mark sheet / provisional certificate.
To apply LIC Assistant Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job.
|Category of Candidates ( Age limit )|
Check the LIC Assistant job 2019 age relaxation details from below.
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the LIC Assistant job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Assistant job in LIC as per the notified mode.
|Category of Candidates ( Application Fees )|
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) 7871 Assistant various salary range details are given below.
- Basic pay of Rs. 14435/- per month in the scale of Rs. 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195 (2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of Graduation Increment, House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible, depending upon the classification of the city and meal coupon will be approximately Rs 30,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance, Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler) as per rules, etc.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for LIC Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of LIC have to apply for LIC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant posts through Online mode from 17.09.2019 to 01.10.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). To complete the application process for LIC Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website www.licindia.in.
- Find the “Career” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement LIC Assistant and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official LIC Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the LIC Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by LIC for Assistant job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Important dates for Assistant Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) recruitment 2019.
|LIC Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to Apply||01.10.2019|
Download Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|LIC Recruitment 2019||Important Links|
|Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Jobs Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|