Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs & Teaching Jobs alerts regularly through Telegram
⇉ Join Job alerts Telegram Group now ⇇
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation recently released the recruitment advertisement for 214 Apprentice job in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The official notification for the post will be released on 23.07.2019 by ONGC on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill ONGC Online Application from 23.07.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 31.07.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in ONGC. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ONGC job notification 2019 fully. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) job applications are collected by Online mode, through apprenticeshipindia.org.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Apprentice Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on ONGC latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this ONGC recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Apprentice job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation job 2019 and also for getting all latest upcoming Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Faculty (Teaching) Jobs updates alerts (Join with us). However, for more accurate information on this Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website apprenticeshipindia.org.
- 1 Details of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Recruitment 2019
- 2 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Job Vacancy Details
- 3 ONGC 214 Apprentice Eligibility Details
- 4 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for ONGC Jobs 2019
- 6 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Important dates for Apprentice Job
- 7 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
Details of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Recruitment 2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on ONGC Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers and aspirants who are looking for the Career in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC). The important details of ONGC Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|ONGC Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend during their period of engagement which is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to particular location.|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Job Vacancy Details
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 214 Apprentice job vacancies in Mumbai, Maharashtra. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 214
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Post wise Vacancy details
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation fill the below following posts to their recent ONGC recruitment 2019.
|Trade||No. of Seats|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||12|
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
ONGC 214 Apprentice Eligibility Details
As per the recent Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) job notification, the eligibility details for the Apprentice job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this ONGC job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) job 2019.
ONGC Apprentice Educational Qualification
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Apprentice job opportunities.
|Accountant||Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.|
|Assistant HR||Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.|
|Secretarial Assistant||ITI in Secretarial Assistant Trade.|
|Electrician||ITI in Electrician Trade.|
|Electronics Mechanic||ITI in Electronics Mechanic Trade.|
|Instrument Mechanic||ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade.|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||i) B.Sc. with PCM or PCB
ii) ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) Trade.
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||ITI in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Trade.|
ONGC Apprentice Age limit and Relaxation
To apply ONGC Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job. Check the ONGC Apprentice job 2019 age limit and relaxation details from below.
- 18 years to 24 years as on 05 Aug 2019.
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the ONGC Apprentice job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Apprentice job in ONGC as per the notified mode.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) 214 Apprentice various salary range details are given below.
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend during their period of engagement which is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to particular location.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for ONGC Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of ONGC have to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice posts through Online mode from 23.07.2019 to 31.07.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC). To complete the application process for ONGC Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement ONGC Apprentice and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official ONGC Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the ONGC Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by ONGC for Apprentice job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
Note : Candidates send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to In-charge SDC, ONGC, Mumbai NBP Green Heights, Plot No. C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051 on or before 05 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM, Along with Following Documents:
- 10th pass/Matriculation certificate/Birth Certificate issued by the concerned education board/Concerned Authority as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets & Graduation Degree/ ITI Pass certificate in respective Discipline.
- Conversion Certificate/Formula issued by University/College (If only CGPA/Grades are mentioned in Mark sheets).
- SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Copy of PAN Card.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Important dates for Apprentice Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) recruitment 2019.
|ONGC Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to Apply||31.07.2019|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|ONGC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|ONGC Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|
Other Government Jobs 2019: (Recently Updated)
|16.09.2019||HPCL Jobs – Apply Online for 164 Quality Control Officer, Project Engineer, Law Officer & Other Posts||Diploma, MBA, MSC, B.E/B.Tech|
|30.08.2019||NICPR Jobs – Apply for 06 Consultant, Laboratory Technician, Project Assistant Posts||12th, DMLT, B,Sc, Master Degree|
|26.09.2019||Indian Army Amritsar Rally Jobs - Apply Online for Various Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk Posts||10th, 12th, in D.Pharma|
|04.09.2019||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Jobs - Apply for 10 Assistant Manager, Supervisor, Maintainer Posts||ITI, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech|
|17.09.2019||AIIMS Nagpur Jobs - Apply for 50 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts||MD/MS|
|22.09.2019||Indian Army Trichy Rally Jobs - Apply Online for Various Soldier Pharma Posts||D.Pharma, B.Pharma|