Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
OPSC Recruitment 2019 – Odisha Public Service Commission recently released the recruitment advertisement for 65 Assistant Fisheries Officer job in Odisha. The official notification for the post will be released on 19.08.2019 by OPSC on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill OPSC Online Application from 19.08.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 18.09.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in OPSC. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest OPSC job notification 2019 fully. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) job applications are collected by Online mode, through opsconline.gov.in.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on OPSC latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this OPSC recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Assistant Fisheries Officer job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Odisha Public Service Commission job 2019 and also for getting all latest upcoming Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Faculty (Teaching) Jobs updates alerts (Join with us). However, for more accurate information on this Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website opsconline.gov.in.
Details of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019
OPSC Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on OPSC Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers and aspirants who are looking for the Career in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). The important details of OPSC Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|OPSC Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Role||Assistant Fisheries Officer|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs.44900 in Level-10 of ORSP Rules|
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Job Vacancy Details
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 65 Assistant Fisheries Officer job vacancies in Odisha. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 65
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Post wise Vacancy details
Odisha Public Service Commission fill the below following posts to their recent OPSC recruitment 2019.
- Assistant Fisheries Officer
|Category||No. of post|
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
OPSC 65 Assistant Fisheries Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) job notification, the eligibility details for the Assistant Fisheries Officer job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this OPSC job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) job 2019.
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Educational Qualification
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Assistant Fisheries Officer job opportunities.
- Bachelors Degree in Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from a recognized University in India or abroad.
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Age limit and Relaxation
To apply OPSC Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job. Check the OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer job 2019 age limit and relaxation details from below.
- 21-32 years on the 1 st day of January, 2019
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Assistant Fisheries Officer job in OPSC as per the notified mode.
- Gen/OBC – ₹400
- SC/ST – No. Fee
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) 65 Assistant Fisheries Officer various salary range details are given below.
- Rs.44900 in Level-10 of ORSP Rules
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for OPSC Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of OPSC have to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Fisheries Officer posts through Online mode from 19.08.2019 to 18.09.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). To complete the application process for OPSC Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website opsconline.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official OPSC Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the OPSC Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by OPSC for Assistant Fisheries Officer job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
Note : After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form to Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). along with Mentioned Below:
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council;
- Intermediate/+ 2 Examination Certificate/Equivalent examination certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council;
- B.F.Sc. Degree issued from the recognized University;
- Mark-sheets in support of all the aforesaid examinations passed (i.e. H.S.C. to Bachelor’s Degree in Fishery Science including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board/Council/University.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Important dates for Assistant Fisheries Officer Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) recruitment 2019.
|OPSC Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to Apply||18.09.2019|
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|OPSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|OPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|