Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
OPSC Recruitment 2019 – Odisha Public Service Commission recently released the recruitment advertisement for 128 Post Graduate Teacher job in Odisha. The official notification for the post will be released on 22.08.2019 by OPSC on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill OPSC Online Application from 22.08.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 21.09.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in OPSC. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest OPSC job notification 2019 fully. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) job applications are collected by Online mode, through opsconline.gov.in.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on OPSC latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this OPSC recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Post Graduate Teacher job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Odisha Public Service Commission job 2019 and also for getting all latest upcoming Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Faculty (Teaching) Jobs updates alerts (Join with us). However, for more accurate information on this Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website opsconline.gov.in.
Details of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019
OPSC Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on OPSC Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers and aspirants who are looking for the Career in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). The important details of OPSC Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|OPSC Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Role||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Job Location||Cuttack, Odisha|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs.44900|
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 128 Post Graduate Teacher job vacancies in Odisha. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 128
Post wise Vacancy details
Odisha Public Service Commission fill the below following posts to their recent OPSC recruitment 2019.
- Post Graduate Teacher
|Subject||No. of Post|
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
OPSC 128 Post Graduate Teacher Eligibility Details
As per the recent Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) job notification, the eligibility details for the Post Graduate Teacher job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this OPSC job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) job 2019.
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Post Graduate Teacher job opportunities.
- A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate; Or must have possessed two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Application is a desirable qualification subject to production of certificate in suppo1t of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution.
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply OPSC Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job. Check the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher job 2019 age limit and relaxation details from below.
|Category of Candidates ( Age limit )|
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Post Graduate Teacher job in OPSC as per the notified mode.
|Category of Candidates ( Application Fees )|
Pay the Examination Fee through online
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) 128 Post Graduate Teacher various salary range details are given below.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for OPSC Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of OPSC have to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Post Graduate Teacher posts through Online mode from 22.08.2019 to 21.09.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). To complete the application process for OPSC Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website opsconline.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement OPSC Post Graduate Teacher and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official OPSC Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the OPSC Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by OPSC for Post Graduate Teacher job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Important dates for Post Graduate Teacher Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) recruitment 2019.
|OPSC Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to Apply||21.09.2019|
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|OPSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|OPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|