Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
RBI Recruitment 2019 – Reserve Bank of India recently released the recruitment advertisement for 01 Chief Executive Officer job in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The official notification for the post will be released on 02.09.2019 by RBI on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill RBI Offline (By Post) Application from 02.09.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Offline (By Post) applications is 24.09.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in RBI. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RBI job notification 2019 fully. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job applications are collected by Offline (By Post) mode only.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on RBI latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this RBI recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Chief Executive Officer job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Reserve Bank of India job 2019 and also for getting all latest upcoming Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Faculty (Teaching) Jobs updates alerts (Join with us). However, for more accurate information on this Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website www.rbi.org.in.
Details of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2019
RBI Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on RBI Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers and aspirants who are looking for the Career in Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The important details of RBI Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|RBI Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Role||Chief Executive Officer|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Compensation will match the best level in the industry and will not be a constraint for the right candidate. The place of posting will be Mumbai.|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Post)|
RBI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 01 Chief Executive Officer job vacancies in Mumbai, Maharashtra. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 01
Post wise Vacancy details
Reserve Bank of India fill the below following posts to their recent RBI recruitment 2019.
- Chief Executive Officer
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
RBI 01 Chief Executive Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job notification, the eligibility details for the Chief Executive Officer job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this RBI job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job 2019.
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Chief Executive Officer job opportunities.
- The candidate should possess an engineering degree (B.Tech./B.E.) in information Technology related subjects such as Computer Science / Communication, etc.; or
- A Post Graduate degree in IT related subjects such as Computer Science/Applications; or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Applications followed by a Post Graduate degree in Management. All degrees should be from a recognized educational institute.
- Experience: A minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in mainstream IT/BFSI Sector, which should include at least five years in a CXO level leadership role. The candidate must indicate the details of experience in the specified format. The experience should delineate the knowledge of development, implementation and management of information technology related infrastructure and projects. The Search Committee, constituted by RBI for the purpose, may recommend relaxation in the eligibility and qualifications/experience criteria in respect of outstanding candidates
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply RBI Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job. Check the RBI Chief Executive Officer job 2019 age limit and relaxation details from below.
|Category of Candidates ( Age limit )|
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the RBI Chief Executive Officer job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Chief Executive Officer job in RBI as per the notified mode.
|Category of Candidates ( Application Fees )|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) 01 Chief Executive Officer various salary range details are given below.
- Compensation will match the best level in the industry and will not be a constraint for the right candidate. The place of posting will be Mumbai.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for RBI Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of RBI have to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019 for Chief Executive Officer posts through Offline (By Post) mode from 02.09.2019 to 24.09.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI). To complete the application process for RBI Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement RBI Chief Executive Officer and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official RBI Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form (which is provided at the end of the article) and other necessary documents required as per the RBI official notification 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Reserve Bank of India.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Verify the filled details are correct and accurate.
- Sign the application form and cover it.
- Finally, all the documents should be sent to the Official Address Mentioned in Notification by post so as to reach to the notified Reserve Bank of India address on or before 24.09.2019. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………..
RBI application form send to the following address
|Address to send RBI Chief Executive Officer application form|
|The Chief General Manager-In-Charge,|
Department of Information Technology,
Reserve Bank of India Central Office,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Fort,
Mumbai – 400001
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Important dates for Chief Executive Officer Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recruitment 2019.
|RBI Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to Apply||24.09.2019|
Download Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Official Notification and Official Application form
|RBI Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|RBI Recruitment 2019 Application form||Download Application Form|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|