Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
RPSC Recruitment 2019 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission recently released the recruitment advertisement for 156 Junior Legal Officer job in Rajasthan. The official notification for the post will be released on 26.09.2019 by RPSC on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill RPSC Online Application from 26.09.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 25.10.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in RPSC. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RPSC job notification 2019 fully. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) job applications are collected by Online mode, through rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on RPSC latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this RPSC recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Junior Legal Officer job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- 1 Details of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2019
- 2 Post wise Vacancy details
- 3 Educational Qualification
- 4 Age limit
- 5 Age Relaxations
- 6 Application Fees
- 7 Salary details
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply for RPSC Jobs 2019
- 10 Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Important dates for Junior Legal Officer Job
- 11 Download Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
Details of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2019
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. The important details of RPSC Recruitment 2019 for Junior Legal Officer are highlighted in the table below.
|RPSC Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Role||Junior Legal Officer|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Pay Matrix Level L-10 (Grade Pay – ₹ 3600) [Apprx. Rs.73200 – Rs.102800]|
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 156 Junior Legal Officer job vacancies in Rajasthan. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 156
Post wise Vacancy details
Rajasthan Public Service Commission fill the below following posts to their recent RPSC recruitment 2019.
- Junior Legal Officer
|Area||No. of Post/ Category|
|Non-TSP Area||145 (54-UR, 23-SC, 17-ST, 30-OBC, 7-MBC, 14-EWS)|
|TSP Area||11 (7-UR, 4-ST)|
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
RPSC 156 Junior Legal Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) job notification, the eligibility details for the Junior Legal Officer job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this RPSC job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Junior Legal Officer jobs in Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Junior Legal Officer job opportunities.
- Must be Law Graduate from a University established by Law in India or its equivalent with three years course of proficiency (Professional) degree.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
To apply RPSC Junior Legal Officer Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job.
|Category of Candidates ( Age limit )|
Check the RPSC Junior Legal Officer job 2019 age relaxation details from below.
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the RPSC Junior Legal Officer job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Junior Legal Officer job in RPSC as per the notified mode.
|Category of Candidates ( Application Fees )|
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) 156 Junior Legal Officer various salary range details are given below.
- Pay Matrix Level L-10 (Grade Pay – ₹ 3600) [Apprx. Rs.73200 – Rs.102800]
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for RPSC Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of RPSC have to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2019 for Junior Legal Officer posts through Online mode from 26.09.2019 to 25.10.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). To complete the application process for RPSC Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement RPSC Junior Legal Officer and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official RPSC Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the RPSC Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by RPSC for Junior Legal Officer job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Important dates for Junior Legal Officer Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) recruitment 2019.
|RPSC Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to Apply||25.10.2019|
Download Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|RPSC Recruitment 2019||Important Links|
|Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Jobs Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|