Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
RRCAT Recruitment 2019 – Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology recently released the recruitment advertisement for 70 Apprentices job in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The official notification for the post will be released on 26.08.2019 by RRCAT on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill RRCAT Online Application from 26.08.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 20.09.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in RRCAT. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RRCAT job notification 2019 fully. Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) job applications are collected by Online mode, through www.rrcat.gov.in.
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Apprentices Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on RRCAT latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this RRCAT recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Apprentices job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology job 2019 and also for getting all latest upcoming Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Faculty (Teaching) Jobs updates alerts (Join with us). However, for more accurate information on this Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website www.rrcat.gov.in.
- 1 Details of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Recruitment 2019
- 2 Post wise Vacancy details
- 3 Educational Qualification
- 4 Age limit
- 5 Age Relaxations
- 6 Application Fees
- 7 Salary details
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply for RRCAT Jobs 2019
- 10 Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Important dates for Apprentices Job
- 11 Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
Details of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Recruitment 2019
RRCAT Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on RRCAT Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers and aspirants who are looking for the Career in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT). The important details of RRCAT Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|RRCAT Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||As stipulated in Apprenticeship Rules -1992. At present it is ₹7750/- per month for all apprentices irrespective of the trade.|
RRCAT Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 70 Apprentices job vacancies in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 70
Post wise Vacancy details
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology fill the below following posts to their recent RRCAT recruitment 2019.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||03|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||02|
|Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic||20|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||03|
|Computer Network Technician||02|
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
RRCAT 70 Apprentices Eligibility Details
As per the recent Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) job notification, the eligibility details for the Apprentices job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this RRCAT job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) job 2019.
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Apprentices job opportunities.
- Candidates shall have passed ITI either in 2017 or after 2017. Candidates who passed out ITI in 2016 or before are not eligible to apply.
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply RRCAT Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job. Check the RRCAT Apprentices job 2019 age limit and relaxation details from below.
|Category of Candidates ( Age limit )|
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the RRCAT Apprentices job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Apprentices job in RRCAT as per the notified mode.
|Category of Candidates ( Application Fees )|
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) 70 Apprentices various salary range details are given below.
- As stipulated in Apprenticeship Rules -1992. At present it is ₹7750/- per month for all apprentices irrespective of the trade. This may be revised as per the notified minimum monthly wage for a semi-skilled worker in the state of Madhya Pradesh prevailing on October 15, 2019.
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical examination of candidates will be conducted from 07/10/2019 to 14/10/2019.
- Online offer through NAPS apprenticeship portal will be issued to candidates on the spot after the physical verification of documents and medical examination of candidates. The candidates shall accept / reject the offer immediately.
- If some candidates do not appear for physical verification of documents or their documents are not found in order or they reject the offer; then the opportunity will be passed on to the next candidates in the merit list, on the spot.
- If a candidate, whose documents are found in order but fails to get an offer; then he / she will be placed on a waiting list. Such candidates may be given online offers at a later date. Candidates must report at RRCAT and join the apprenticeship programme on 15/10/2019 otherwise their candidature will be cancelled and their offer will stand withdrawn. No correspondence will be entertained in this respect. RRCAT reserves the right to permit late joining in deserving cases for such candidates who report on 07/10/2019 and undergo document verification and medical examination but are unable to join the apprenticeship from 15/10/2019 for some genuine reasons.
- Candidates from waiting list may be called for joining the apprenticeship batch in case vacancies exist due to
- (i) withdrawal of candidature or
- (ii) if some of the candidates, who have accepted the offer earlier but did not report at RRCAT on 15/10/2019. Such wait listed candidates will be given 7 days’ time to join.
How to apply for RRCAT Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of RRCAT have to apply for RRCAT Recruitment 2019 for Apprentices posts through Online mode from 26.08.2019 to 20.09.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT). To complete the application process for RRCAT Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website www.rrcat.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement RRCAT Apprentices and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official RRCAT Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the RRCAT Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by RRCAT for Apprentices job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Important dates for Apprentices Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) recruitment 2019.
|RRCAT Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to Apply||20.09.2019|
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|RRCAT Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|RRCAT Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|
Related Useful Links: (Recently Updated)
|You May Also Like|