Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
SBI Recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India recently released the recruitment advertisement for 01 Deputy General Manager job in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The official notification for the post will be released on 22.07.2019 by SBI on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill SBI Online Application from 22.07.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 12.08.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in SBI. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI job notification 2019 fully. State Bank of India (SBI) job applications are collected by Online mode, through recruitment.bank.sbi.
State Bank of India (SBI) Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on SBI latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this SBI recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the State Bank of India (SBI) Deputy General Manager job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in State Bank of India job 2019 and also for getting all latest upcoming Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Faculty (Teaching) Jobs updates alerts (Join with us). However, for more accurate information on this State Bank of India (SBI) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website recruitment.bank.sbi.
- 1 Details of State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2019
- 2 State Bank of India (SBI) Job Vacancy Details
- 3 SBI 01 Deputy General Manager Eligibility Details
- 4 State Bank of India (SBI) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for SBI Jobs 2019
- 6 State Bank of India (SBI) Important dates for Deputy General Manager Job
- 7 State Bank of India (SBI) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
Details of State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2019
SBI Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on SBI Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers and aspirants who are looking for the Career in State Bank of India (SBI). The important details of SBI Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|SBI Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Role||Deputy General Manager|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs.68680-1960/4-76520 [CTC: Rs.41 Lakhs approx.]|
State Bank of India (SBI) Job Vacancy Details
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 01 Deputy General Manager job vacancies in Mumbai, Maharashtra. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 01
SBI Recruitment 2019 Post wise Vacancy details
State Bank of India fill the below following posts to their recent SBI recruitment 2019.
- Deputy General Manager (Asset Liability Management)
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
SBI 01 Deputy General Manager Eligibility Details
As per the recent State Bank of India (SBI) job notification, the eligibility details for the Deputy General Manager job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this SBI job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for State Bank of India (SBI) job 2019.
SBI Deputy General Manager Educational Qualification
Candidates can check their education qualification required for State Bank of India (SBI) Deputy General Manager job opportunities.
- MBA (Finance) or equivalent / Chartered Accountant FRM Certification and / or CFA is preferred.
- Minimum 15 years’ post qualification experience with Banks/ Financial Institutions / Regulatory Bodies etc.
- Out of above minimum 5 years’ experience in ALM with Banks/ Financial Institutions / Regulatory Bodies etc. having significantly large balance sheet size.
SBI Deputy General Manager Age limit and Relaxation
To apply SBI Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job. Check the SBI Deputy General Manager job 2019 age limit and relaxation details from below.
- 45 years (As on 01.07.2019)
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
State Bank of India (SBI) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the SBI Deputy General Manager job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Deputy General Manager job in SBI as per the notified mode.
- Gen/ OBC/EWS – ₹750
- SC/ ST/ PWD – ₹125
State Bank of India (SBI) 01 Deputy General Manager various salary range details are given below.
- Rs.68680-1960/4-76520 [CTC: Rs.41 Lakhs approx.]
State Bank of India (SBI) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for SBI Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of SBI have to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019 for Deputy General Manager posts through Online mode from 22.07.2019 to 12.08.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of State Bank of India (SBI). To complete the application process for SBI Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website recruitment.bank.sbi.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement SBI Deputy General Manager and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official SBI Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the SBI Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by SBI for Deputy General Manager job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if State Bank of India (SBI) asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
State Bank of India (SBI) Important dates for Deputy General Manager Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment 2019.
|SBI Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to Apply||12.08.2019|
State Bank of India (SBI) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|SBI Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|SBI Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|