Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – South Indian Bank recently released the recruitment advertisement for 12 Probationary Legal Officer job in Thrissur, Kerala. The official notification for the post will be released on 17.07.2019 by South Indian Bank on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill South Indian Bank Online Application from 17.07.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 28.07.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in South Indian Bank. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest South Indian Bank job notification 2019 fully. South Indian Bank job applications are collected by Online mode, through www.southindianbank.com.
South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on South Indian Bank latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this South Indian Bank recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in South Indian Bank job 2019 and also for getting all latest upcoming Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Faculty (Teaching) Jobs updates alerts (Join with us). For more accurate information on this South Indian Bank job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website www.southindianbank.com.
- 1 Details of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- 2 South Indian Bank Job Vacancy Details
- 3 South Indian Bank 12 Probationary Legal Officer Eligibility Details
- 4 South Indian Bank Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
- 5 How to apply for South Indian Bank Jobs 2019
- 6 South Indian Bank Important dates for Probationary Legal Officer Job
- 7 South Indian Bank Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
Details of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers and aspirants who are looking for the Career in South Indian Bank. The important details of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Role||Probationary Legal Officer|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs.23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020|
South Indian Bank Job Vacancy Details
South Indian Bank has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 12 Probationary Legal Officer job vacancies in Thrissur, Kerala. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 12
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Post wise Vacancy details
South Indian Bank fill the below following posts to their recent South Indian Bank recruitment 2019.
- Probationary Legal Officer
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
South Indian Bank 12 Probationary Legal Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent South Indian Bank job notification, the eligibility details for the Probationary Legal Officer job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this South Indian Bank job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for South Indian Bank job 2019.
South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Educational Qualification
Candidates can check their education qualification required for South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer job opportunities.
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC and aggregate minimum of 60% marks in LLB under regular course.
South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Age limit and Relaxation
To apply South Indian Bank Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job. Check the South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer job 2019 age limit and relaxation details from below.
- Not more than 28 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1991 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
South Indian Bank Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Probationary Legal Officer job in South Indian Bank as per the notified mode.
- Gen/ OBC – ₹800
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – ₹200
South Indian Bank 12 Probationary Legal Officer various salary range details are given below.
- Rs.23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020
South Indian Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for South Indian Bank Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of South Indian Bank have to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 for Probationary Legal Officer posts through Online mode. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of South Indian Bank. To complete the application process for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website www.southindianbank.com.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by South Indian Bank for Probationary Legal Officer job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if South Indian Bank asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
South Indian Bank Important dates for Probationary Legal Officer Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for South Indian Bank recruitment 2019.
|Last date to Apply South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019||28.07.2019|
South Indian Bank Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|
Related Useful Links: (Recently Updated)
|You May Also Like|