Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Union Public Service Commission recently released the recruitment advertisement for 415 National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job in All over India. The official notification for the post will be released on 07.08.2019 by UPSC on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill UPSC Online Application from 07.08.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 03.09.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in UPSC. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job notification 2019 fully. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job applications are collected by Online mode, through upsconline.nic.in.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on UPSC latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this UPSC recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Union Public Service Commission job 2019 and also for getting all latest upcoming Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Faculty (Teaching) Jobs updates alerts (Join with us). However, for more accurate information on this Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website upsconline.nic.in.
Details of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2019
UPSC Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on UPSC Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers and aspirants who are looking for the Career in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The important details of UPSC Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|UPSC Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Role||National Defence Academy (NDA), Naval Academy (NA)|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||As per UPSC Norms|
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 415 National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job vacancies in All over India. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 415
Post wise Vacancy details
Union Public Service Commission fill the below following posts to their recent UPSC recruitment 2019.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|National Defence Academy||370|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||45|
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
UPSC 415 National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Eligibility Details
As per the recent Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job notification, the eligibility details for the National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this UPSC job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job 2019.
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job opportunities.
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply UPSC Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job. Check the UPSC National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job 2019 age limit and relaxation details from below.
|Category of Candidates ( Age limit )|
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the UPSC National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job in UPSC as per the notified mode.
|Category of Candidates ( Application Fees )|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 415 National Defence Academy, Naval Academy various salary range details are given below.
- As per UPSC Norms (approx. : Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 )
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for UPSC Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of UPSC have to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 for National Defence Academy, Naval Academy posts through Online mode from 07.08.2019 to 03.09.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). To complete the application process for UPSC Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement UPSC National Defence Academy, Naval Academy and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official UPSC Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the UPSC Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by UPSC for National Defence Academy, Naval Academy job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
NDA 2 Exam Pattern
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
|General Ability Test||02||2½ Hours||600|
2. The Papers in All the Subjects Will Consist of Objective Type Questions Only. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) of Mathematics and Part “b” of General Ability Test Will Be Set Bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
5. The Commission has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
6. The candidates are not permitted to use a calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruitment 2019.
|UPSC Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to Apply||03.09.2019|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|UPSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|UPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|