Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
OSSC Recruitment 2019 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission recently released the recruitment advertisement for 12 Food Safety Officer job in Odisha. The official notification for the post will be released on 14.08.2019 by OSSC on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill OSSC Online Application from 14.08.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 13.09.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in OSSC. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest OSSC job notification 2019 fully. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) job applications are collected by Online mode, through www.ossc.gov.in.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on OSSC latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this OSSC recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Food Safety Officer job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Odisha Staff Selection Commission job 2019 and also for getting all latest upcoming Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Faculty (Teaching) Jobs updates alerts (Join with us). However, for more accurate information on this Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- 1 Details of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2019
- 2 Post wise Vacancy details
- 3 Educational Qualification
- 4 Age limit
- 5 Age Relaxations
- 6 Application Fees
- 7 Salary details
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply for OSSC Jobs 2019
- 10 Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Important dates for Food Safety Officer Job
- 11 Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
Details of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2019
OSSC Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on OSSC Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers and aspirants who are looking for the Career in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). The important details of OSSC Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|OSSC Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Role||Food Safety Officer|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs.9300 with Grade Pay ₹ 4200 in Pay Band-II (Pre-revised) &revised by Govt. from time to time|
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 12 Food Safety Officer job vacancies in Odisha. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 12
Post wise Vacancy details
Odisha Staff Selection Commission fill the below following posts to their recent OSSC recruitment 2019.
- Food Safety Officer
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
OSSC 12 Food Safety Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) job notification, the eligibility details for the Food Safety Officer job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this OSSC job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) job 2019.
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Food Safety Officer job opportunities.
- Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Masters Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine from a recognized University/ any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by Central Government securing minimum 60% marks.
- Besides the candidate must have adequate knowledge in computer application i.e windows, MS office (Word, Excel & power point), MS Access & Usage of Internet services
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply OSSC Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job. Check the OSSC Food Safety Officer job 2019 age limit and relaxation details from below.
|Category of Candidates ( Age limit )|
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the OSSC Food Safety Officer job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Food Safety Officer job in OSSC as per the notified mode.
|Category of Candidates ( Application Fees )|
Note: Pay the Examination Fee through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode in the Head of Account- “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examiantion Fees”
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) 12 Food Safety Officer various salary range details are given below.
- Rs.9300 with Grade Pay ₹ 4200 in Pay Band-II (Pre-revised) & revised by Govt. from time to time
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for OSSC Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of OSSC have to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2019 for Food Safety Officer posts through Online mode from 14.08.2019 to 13.09.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). To complete the application process for OSSC Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement OSSC Food Safety Officer and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official OSSC Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the OSSC Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by OSSC for Food Safety Officer job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Important dates for Food Safety Officer Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) recruitment 2019.
|OSSC Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to Apply||13.09.2019|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|OSSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|OSSC Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|
Related Useful Links: (Recently Updated)
|You May Also Like|