Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
SBI Recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India recently released the recruitment advertisement for 700 Apprentices job in Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh. The official notification for the post will be released on 17.09.2019 by SBI on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill SBI Online Application from 17.09.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 06.10.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in SBI. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI job notification 2019 fully. State Bank of India (SBI) job applications are collected by Online mode, through www.sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India (SBI) Apprentices Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on SBI latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this SBI recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the State Bank of India (SBI) Apprentices job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. However, for more accurate information on this State Bank of India (SBI) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website www.sbi.co.in.
- 1 Details of State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2019
- 2 Post wise Vacancy details
- 3 Educational Qualification
- 4 Age limit
- 5 Age Relaxations
- 6 Application Fees
- 7 Salary details
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply for SBI Jobs 2019
- 10 State Bank of India (SBI) Important dates for Apprentices Job
- 11 Download State Bank of India (SBI) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
Details of State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2019
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. The important details of SBI Recruitment 2019 for Apprentices are highlighted in the table below.
|SBI Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Location||Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||The apprentices are eligible for stipend of 70% of semi-skilled labor wages as s applicable in the respective states as per Apprentices Act or Rs.8000 per month whichever is higher. The trainee is not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.|
SBI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 700 Apprentices job vacancies in Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 700
Post wise Vacancy details
State Bank of India fill the below following posts to their recent SBI recruitment 2019.
Location and tentative no. of training seats:
- Haryana (150): Hisar-31, Karnal-36, Kurukshetra-23, Rohtak-22 and Sirsa-38;
- Punjab (400): Amritsar-31, Barnala-40, Bhatinda-45, Gurdaspur-40, Jalandhar-28, Ludhiana-32, Moga-40, Mohali-30, Muktsar-31, Patiala-37 and Sangrur-46;
- Himachal Pradesh (150): Bilaspur-27, Kangra-29, Kullu-21, Nahan-36, Rampur-37
The number of training seats mentioned above is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The engagement is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channels.
Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
SBI 700 Apprentices Eligibility Details
As per the recent State Bank of India (SBI) job notification, the eligibility details for the Apprentices job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this SBI job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Apprentices jobs in State Bank of India.
Candidates can check their education qualification required for State Bank of India (SBI) Apprentices job opportunities.
- Any Degree
To apply SBI Apprentices Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job.
|Category of Candidates ( Age limit )|
Check the SBI Apprentices job 2019 age relaxation details from below.
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
State Bank of India (SBI) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the SBI Apprentices job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Apprentices job in SBI as per the notified mode.
|Category of Candidates ( Application Fees )|
State Bank of India (SBI) 700 Apprentices various salary range details are given below.
- The apprentices are eligible for stipend of 70% of semi-skilled labor wages as s applicable in the respective states as per Apprentices Act or Rs.8000 per month whichever is higher. The trainee is not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.
State Bank of India (SBI) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
The online examination will be held on 23.10.2019 (Tentatively). The Tentative List of examination centers are as under:
|Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamunanagar, Delhi/New Delhi, Greater Noida, Gaziabad|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Palampur, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur, Chandigarh|
Test of local language:
How to apply for SBI Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of SBI have to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019 for Apprentices posts through Online mode from 17.09.2019 to 06.10.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of State Bank of India (SBI). To complete the application process for SBI Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement SBI Apprentices and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official SBI Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the SBI Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by SBI for Apprentices job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if State Bank of India (SBI) asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
State Bank of India (SBI) Important dates for Apprentices Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment 2019.
|SBI Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to Apply||06.10.2019|
Download State Bank of India (SBI) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|SBI Recruitment 2019||Important Links|
|Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Jobs Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|