Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
TN TRB Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board recently released the recruitment advertisement for 2340 Assistant Professor job in Tamil Nadu. The official notification for the post will be released on 28.08.2019 by TN TRB on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill TN TRB Online Application from 28.08.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 24.09.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in TN TRB. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TN TRB job notification 2019 fully. Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) job applications are collected by Online mode, through trb.tn.nic.in.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on TN TRB latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this TN TRB recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Assistant Professor job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. Aspirants are also stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board job 2019 and also for getting all latest upcoming Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Faculty (Teaching) Jobs updates alerts (Join with us). However, for more accurate information on this Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website trb.tn.nic.in.
Details of Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Recruitment 2019
TN TRB Recruitment 2019 All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on TN TRB Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers and aspirants who are looking for the Career in Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB). The important details of TN TRB Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|TN TRB Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs.57,700 – Rs.1,82,400 (Level 10)|
TN TRB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 2340 Assistant Professor job vacancies in Tamil Nadu. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 2340
Post wise Vacancy details
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board fill the below following posts to their recent TN TRB recruitment 2019.
- Assistant Professor
|Category||No. of Post|
|To teach differently abled (Deaf Candidates) in Tamil and Computer Application subjects (Spl recruitment for Presidency College, Chennai||3|
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
TN TRB 2340 Assistant Professor Eligibility Details
As per the recent Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) job notification, the eligibility details for the Assistant Professor job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this TN TRB job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) job 2019.
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Assistant Professor job opportunities.
- For General Candidates : A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject. (or) A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms (Certificate of compliance to be obtained from competent authority of the concerned University – to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification).
- A 5% relaxation will be given to BC/BCM/MBC&DNC/SC/SCA/ST and Differently abled candidates (PWD candidates).
- As per the regulation dated 18th July 2018 proviso II- 3.4-1 no grace marks will be allowed. For example if the score of a general candidate is 54.99% or a reserved category candidate score is 49.99% they are not eligible to apply.
- All the Educational qualifications should have been obtained prior to the date of this notification.
Age limit and Relaxation
To apply TN TRB Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job. Check the TN TRB Assistant Professor job 2019 age limit and relaxation details from below.
|Category of Candidates ( Age limit )|
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the TN TRB Assistant Professor job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Assistant Professor job in TN TRB as per the notified mode.
|Category of Candidates ( Application Fees )|
Pay the Examination Fee through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) 2340 Assistant Professor various salary range details are given below.
- Rs.57,700 – Rs.1,82,400 (Level 10)
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for TN TRB Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of TN TRB have to apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Professor posts through Online mode from 28.08.2019 to 24.09.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB). To complete the application process for TN TRB Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website trb.tn.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement TN TRB Assistant Professor and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official TN TRB Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the TN TRB Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by TN TRB for Assistant Professor job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Important dates for Assistant Professor Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) recruitment 2019.
|TN TRB Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to Apply||24.09.2019|
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|TN TRB Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|TN TRB Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|