Get All Upcoming Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Current affairs, Sarkari Results & more alerts Quickly By
Western Railway Recruitment 2019 – Western Railway recently released the recruitment advertisement for 99 Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) job in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The official notification for the post will be released on 09.09.2019 by Western Railway on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Western Railway Online Application from 09.09.2019 onwards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 15.10.2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Western Railway. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Western Railway job notification 2019 fully. Western Railway job applications are collected by Online mode, through www.rrc-wr.com.
Western Railway Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) Recruitment 2019
The detailed information on Western Railway latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this Western Railway recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Western Railway Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobskar.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Western Railway job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website www.rrc-wr.com.
- 1 Details of Western Railway Recruitment 2019
- 2 Post wise Vacancy details
- 3 Educational Qualification
- 4 Age limit
- 5 Age Relaxations
- 6 Application Fees
- 7 Salary details
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply for Western Railway Jobs 2019
- 10 Western Railway Important dates for Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) Job
- 11 Western Railway Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
Details of Western Railway Recruitment 2019
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Western Railway Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. The important details of Western Railway Recruitment 2019 are highlighted in the table below.
|Western Railway Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Role||Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE)|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs.29,200 per month|
Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Western Railway has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 99 Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) job vacancies in Mumbai, Maharashtra. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
- Total Number of Vacancies : 99
Post wise Vacancy details
Western Railway fill the below following posts to their recent Western Railway recruitment 2019.
- Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE)
(Reservations for various Categories i.e. for OBC / SC / ST / PwD etc is applicable as per Government Rules)
Western Railway 99 Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) Eligibility Details
As per the recent Western Railway job notification, the eligibility details for the Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this Western Railway job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Western Railway job 2019.
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Western Railway Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) job opportunities.
- Degree from recognized University or equivalent with Typing proficiency in English /Hindi on Computer
To apply Western Railway Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job.
|Category of Candidates ( Age limit )|
Check the Western Railway Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) job 2019 age relaxation details from below.
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
Western Railway Application Fees, Salary Details & Selection Process
The candidates are check the Western Railway Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) job application fees, salary (pay scale) & selection process details from below.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) job in Western Railway as per the notified mode.
|Category of Candidates ( Application Fees )|
Western Railway 99 Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) various salary range details are given below.
- Rs.29,200 per month
Western Railway may follow the following process to select the candidates. For more accurate information check the official notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Western Railway Jobs 2019
Candidates willing to be a part of Western Railway have to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019 for Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) posts through Online mode from 09.09.2019 to 15.10.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Western Railway. To complete the application process for Western Railway Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website www.rrc-wr.com.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website and click it.
- Search for the advertisement Western Railway Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) and select it.
- Alternatively, Download the official Western Railway Recruitment 2019 notification. (Official Notification)
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Check and verify your eligibility criteria may or may not meets the required criteria.
- Next, Visit the Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Official Online apply link. (Apply Link)
- Click the apply button and fill the details required by Western Railway for Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) job.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Verify the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode, if Western Railway asks. else, move for next step.
- Finally, Print your application form for future reference.
Western Railway Important dates for Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE) Job
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Western Railway recruitment 2019.
|Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to Apply||15.10.2019|
Western Railway Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Download Official Notification|
|Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|Join & Get Upcoming Job Updates Alerts Regularly||Join Now|
Related Useful Links: (Recently Updated)
|You May Also Like|